Monday, May 31, 2010
Philosophised by Vin Tsen Gan at 9:35 PM
Monday, May 24, 2010
Philosophised by Vin Tsen Gan at 5:34 AM
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Right, I was kidding. Screw you people who think I was Goddamn serious.
So to be on the safe side, I would rather NOT have a Facebook account. Albeit the fact that I acknowledge how merriment and whoopie the applications in Facebook can be. Better safe than sorry. Know what I mean.
Philosophised by Vin Tsen Gan at 4:00 PM
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Well, maybe I should jolly well stick with blogging. Maybe its because I come from the old school of blogging where long-winded shit looks cooler.
Philosophised by Vin Tsen Gan at 8:02 PM
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Philosophised by Vin Tsen Gan at 8:43 PM
Monday, May 10, 2010
Philosophised by Vin Tsen Gan at 9:38 PM
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Mohd. Something Something. "
It was one of the reply. Very smartly written. So true. This kind of lawyers, better go sell BECKSIDE la!
Philosophised by Vin Tsen Gan at 8:40 PM
Saturday, May 1, 2010
- KennySia dropping by and leave a comment.
- XiaXue and Dawn Yang having a catfight here. In my very own chatbox.
- PM Najib announcing a new economic plan on Vincent's Philosophy.
- RPK making a request to be a contributor of my blog just so he could publish his series of political commentary here.
- Nike and Adidas fighting over advertorial rights on Vincent's Philosophy.
XiaXue: Bitch. Your pair of *insert your own words* is a product of plastic surgery.
Dawn Yang: Teehee. Its so not true.
Dawn Yang: Like whatever.
Philosophised by Vin Tsen Gan at 11:09 PM